Businesses seeking a prominent build-to-suit location with high visibility, quick build time and easy quick access to uptown and Charlotte-Douglas International Airport will find a good candidate at Innovation Park, in University Research Park. Here are details:
Innovation Park build-to-suit opportunity
- Building location: Prominent location in Innovation Park development overlooking IBM Drive between Entrances 1-2.
- Property owner: BECO South
- Details: Site can accommodate a building of up to four stories and 230,000 SF, plus room for exterior water feature and nature lounge. Planned parking areas include visitors/employees surface lot (168 spaces) beside building and 770-space employee parking deck.
- Construction time: Site is cleared. BECO is prepared to deliver finished building within 14 months of project start date.
- Contact: Mercedes Merritt, director of leasing, firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-808-4200.
About Innovation Park and BECO
Innovation Park is a 1.9 million sf multi-tenant mixed-use business center housed in the 200-acre former IBM manufacturing facility in University Research Park.
Maryland-based BECO bought the property in 2010 and owns and manages over 7 million square feet of commercial property in metropolitan Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland, Illinois and North Carolina.
Today, Innovation Park is virtually at capacity. Companies with large facilities at Innovation Park include AXA Equitable, Allstate, Areva, Classic Graphics, TTI and Wells Fargo & Co.
- Learn more: InnovationParkNC.com