Privacy and Disclaimer you!
Last Updated August 2021
- University City Partners will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. University City Partners may collect statistical information concerning data usage or site access, but this will be reported only in the aggregate and will not contain any personally identifying information.
- When asking a member or visitor to provide personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only collect personal data that is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. REGARDLESS OF THE PRECAUTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY University City Partners, “PERFECT SECURITY” DOES NOT EXIST ON THE INTERNET. University City Partners CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO THIS SITE OR to University City Partners, AND YOU TRANSMIT SUCH INFORMATION SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or the practices of this Site, or if you wish to report any potential violations of these Terms and Conditions, you may contact University City Partners’ Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permission is granted to download any of the materials (information) on the University City Partners’ web site solely for your commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials without the University City Partners’ written consent;
- resell our materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- use any logo or trademark of the University City Partners including the mark “University City Partners” without the written consent of the University City Partners or;
- transfer the materials or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be
- terminated by University City Partners for any reason at any time.
Legal action may be taken against violators of our policies. All legal fees will be charged to said person.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you and University City, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Our Site and/or Service, or communications you receive from our Site and/or Service may include third-party content or links to third-party websites that we do not control, maintain or fully endorse. Accessing those third-party sites requires you to leave the Site and/or Service. We do not control those third-party sites or any of the content contained therein and you expressly acknowledge and agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for any of those third-party sites, including, without limitation, their content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services, actions, and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to or arising from those third parties or their sites.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the University City Partners Website (“Site”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth herein. In using or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to your use or access of this Site. The materials contained in the Site are protected by applicable copyright law.
University City Partners
8801 JM Keynes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262 USA