The two-story masonry building at 9711 David Taylor Drive has a total of 39,495 sf, including 18,615 sf of office space and 20,080 sf of warehouse with 20-foot-clear ceiling and three loading docks.
The 4.9-acre site has 115 parking spaces and room for more. The building and site are ready for quick move-in, with new landscaping, freshly cleaned exterior and demolition to open up the two-story office area.
Several high-profile companies have major facilities nearby, including Electrolux’s North American Headquarters, TIAA and Duke Energy, which has two office buildings under construction.
Many restaurants and a 12-mile greenway are within a mile of 9711 David Taylor Drive.
Also nearby: I-85 (1 mile), I-485 (3.5 miles), 28,000-student UNC Charlotte (3.5 miles by car or 2.3 miles by greenway) and Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (16 miles).
- Contact – Ben Rojahn, vice president, CBRE Charlotte, 704-331-1207 or ben.rojahn@cbre.
- Location: 9711 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262
- Size: 39,495 sf
- Acreage: 4.9
- Construction: Masonry
- Year built: 1988
- Zoning: RE-2
- Parking: 115 spaces (3.09/1,000; expandable)
- Sprinkler: Yes
- Floor: Slab on grade concrete
- Security: Security fencing/gate allowed (pending review)
- Outside Storage: Exterior area available for generators, fuel storage & chillers
- Power: Duke Energy, high reliable, scalable power with low cost
- Fiber: Zayo, DukeNet, TW Telecom, AT&T, Windstream, Level 3
Warehouse / Production Features
- Size: 20,080 sf
- Ceiling height: 20′ clear
- Column spacing: 38’5.5″ x 36’8″ x 36’8″
- Dock doors: 3, with levelers (8’x10′)
- Size: 18,615 sf
- County: Mecklenburg
- Interstate access: About 1 mile to I-85; 3.5 miles to I-485
- Distance to CLT Airport: About 16 miles
- Sewer / Water: Char-Meck
- Power: Duke Energy
- Gas: Piedmont Natural