CRESCENT COMMUNITIES UNIVERSITY CITY WINE FEST – DAYS 4-5.
( 2-6 pm April 17 and 2-6 pm April 18 at Armored Cow Brewing Co. at University Place )
The 5th Annual University City Wine Festival may look a little different this year, but the wine will still be flowing.
To ensure everyone’s safety and to follow the Mecklenburg County safety guidelines, a boutique-style University City Wine Festival will happen on both April 17 and April 18 in the outdoor space of Armored Cow Brewing Co. Armored Cow is at 8821 J.W. Clay Blvd. in University Place. MAP
You will still experience wonderful wines, cider and brews paired with live music from Randy Paul and the Revelry Band. Your ticket includes all-day samples, souvenir tasting glass and access to all the wine-filled fun.
Four ways to enjoy the fun
- VIP TABLES allow you and 9 of your friends to split a $550 VIP experience, including 10 festival tickets, VIP tables & chairs, 4 bottles of wine plus unlimited tastings. You will also get to begin the fun an hour early, at 1 pm.
- EARLY ADMISSION TICKETS are $45 and include 5 hours of wine tastings starting at 1 pm, plus a festival souvenir sampling glass.
- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS are $35 and include 4 hours of wine tastings starting at 2 pm, plus a festival souvenir sampling glass.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKETS are $10 and include access to the festival.
Get your tickets for April 17, or April 18, or both days!
The University City Wine Festival takes place on April 17 and April 18. Tickets are good for just one day. If you want to come twice, you must buy separate tickets for each day.
Tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours prior to the event. No tickets will be sold the day of the event. This will allow us time to plan the social-distance event layout.
- APRIL 17 TICKETS – Buy tickets online for the April 17 Wine Festival or by calling 704-372-1000.
- APRIL 18 TICKETS – Buy tickets online for the April 18 Wine Festival or by calling 704-372-1000.
STAYING SAFE: We’re limiting capacity to increase social distancing. Thank you for your understanding!
NO DOGS AT THIS TIME: We love our dogs, but please leave canine friends at home in order to increase personal space.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED: Thank you for joining vendors and staff in keeping fellow customers safe by wearing a mask.
COME BY LIGHT RAIL, CAR, BIKE OR FOOT: The JW Clay Blvd LYNX Station is a 5-minute walk from the event.
About Crescent Communities University City Wine Fest
Crescent Communities University City Wine fest takes place April 14-18 with five unique wine-filled events in and near Shoppes at University Place.