Learning that you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 can be frightening. Fortunately, Mecklenburg County, Atrium Health and Novant Health offer extensive information on what to do next, including self-diagnosis, medical resources and links to nearby testing sites.
For medical information and some testing locations, visit COVID-19 webpages by Atrium Health And Novant Health.
For a current list of all nearby testing sites, visit Mecklenburg County’s COVID-19 testing site locator.
Testing sites in University City as of Oct. 7, 2020
We have put together this list of testing sites in University City and their webpages.
In most cases you must make an appointment. You may need to self-isolate for several days, as well. Several websites say that medical insurance will cover the cost of test.
- Atrium Health Urgent Care, 9325 JW Clay Blvd at N. Tryon St. (in the LYNX parking deck). Website. Directions
- Atrium Health Urgent Care, 5727 Prosperity Crossing Drive at Prosperity Crossing. Website. Directions
- CVS Pharmacy, 9805 Rocky River Road just east of I-485. Website. Directions
- CVS Pharmacy, 11430 N. Tryon St. just east of I-485. Website. Directions
- FastMed Urgent Care, 2728 W. Mallard Creek Church Road in the Cochran Commons shopping center. Website. Directions
- Novant Health-GoHealth Urgent Care, 9550 Rocky River Road just east of I-485. Website. Directions