One great benefit of buying LYNX passes is being able to park for free at parking decks along the way. In University City, this includes the 1,513-space deck at the University City Blvd Station and the 800-space deck at the JW Clay Blvd Station.
In both cases, a pedestrian bridge connects you directly to the station so you can cross the street above the traffic and out of the weather.
LYNX riders may park for free at the decks when purchasing LYNX all-day pass ($6.60) or higher, including the weekly pass ($30.80) and monthly pass ($88).
Here’s how to get passes and tickets
You can also purchase tickets and passes at any LYNX station via the Ticket Vending Machines.
Fort CATS LYNX and other fares, click here.
About our decks and stations
Six LYNX stations serve University City along North Tryon Street and on the UNC Charlotte Campus. Each station has a covered waiting area, ticket-vending machines, security cameras, bike racks, seating and public art.
Two stations – JW Clay Blvd and University City Blvd – have large parking decks. Old Concord has a Park-and-Ride lot.
For more details about the campus and North Tryon Street stations, parking and bus-route connections:
- UNC Charlotte – Main Station, 9025 Cameron Blvd.
- JW Clay Blvd Station and Deck, 9048 N. Tryon St.
- McCullough Station, 8312 N. Tryon St.
- University City Blvd Station and Deck, 7205 N. Tryon St.
- Tom Hunter Station, 6505 N. Tryon St.
- Old Concord Station and Park-and-Ride lot, 5442 N. Tryon St.
- All LYNX Blue Line stations