This may be the most novel and varied musical event of the year in Charlotte: Live performances by six student groups in five hours at four venues for one low price – April 22 at UNC Charlotte! You can even attend a reception for the performers in Robinson Hall.
The Department of Music presents the Spring Festival, featuring performances by the Gospel Choir, String Ensembles, and Jazz Combos, and more.
- 3 pm – Gospel Choir (Rowe Recital Hall)
- 4:30 pm – String Ensemble (Storrs Gallery)
- 6 pm – Woodwind Trio and Brass Quintet (Belk Theater)
- 7 pm – Reception (Robinson Hall Lobby)
- 7:30 pm – Jazz Combos and Musical Theatre (Black Box Theater at Robinson Hall)
Tickets, details and directions
Tickets are $8 for each concert, or $10 for a festival pass to all. Weekend parking is free.
- Purchase tickets
- Find buildings and parking – Download map