The weather looks fantastic for our second annual University City Wine Fest on Saturday, April 14. We invite you to spend the afternoon with us sampling from 100 great wines, sipping cider and brews, nibbling on tasty samples from local restaurants and strolling the lake at University Place.
- Get your tickets or VIP table now at universitycitywinefest.org.
- Check out Charlottefive.com’s great article: 10 reasons to get tickets to the University City Wine Fest.
The Wine Fest runs 2-6 pm April 14 along the lake near the main bridge at University Place.
More than 100 wines from over 25 wineries will be available to sample while guests stroll the boardwalk and enjoy live music and interactive entertainment.
A variety of old and new as well as exciting wines for 2017 from across the US and globe will be featured for tasting.
Whether you’re a seasoned expert or an intrigued beginner, wineries and winery representatives will welcome you as they share their knowledge along with samples of their art. Meet these experts, learn the story of their wines, and experience the harmony of delectable wines.
Three ways to enjoy the Wine Fest
- General-admission tickets, $35 each, provide 4 hours of unlimited wine tastings and a souvenir sampling glass. Buy online
- Come early! Why wait until 2 when you can start sipping an hour earlier for just $5 more. Buy an early-admission ticket online to start enjoying the fun at 1 pm! Cost is $40. Buy online
- Treat your friends to a VIP table! Your friends and business associates will love spending the afternoon as the VIPs they are – sitting at their very own table with you at the with you and getting royal treatment at the Wine Fest. The $500 cost covers up to 10 people and includes early (1 pm) admission, table with with umbrella and seating for 10; 4 bottles of wine at the table; unlimited wine tastings during the festival; access to the VIP-only restroom; and more. Buy online
- Advance tickets, VIP tables and details: universitycitywinefest.org.
- Tickets on Saturday: If the event is not sold out in advance, tickets will be available at the gate on April 14.
- 21 and older, please. No one under can be admitted to the Wine Fest area.