Springtime doesn’t get any better!
The University City Wine Fest returns April 15-19 for five days of wine-infused lakeside fun at The Shoppes at University Place.
Each day features a unique event, culminating with our 4th Annual Wine Fest on Saturday, April 18. Stroll the boardwalk while enjoying samples from dozens of wineries plus tasty food, live music and more!
Five days, five ways to enjoy the University City Wine Fest
Our University City Wine Fest offers five unique ways to have fun. Visit the Wine Fest website for all of the daily details and tickets.
- Wine Wednesday on the Water – Paddleboats, live music and, of course, wine! April 15
- Taste, Sip & Stroll – An evening of wine, craft brews, tasty bites, art and music. April 16
- Nails, Champagne & Shopping – Get pampered, sip champagne and more. April 17
- 4th Annual Wine Fest – This is the big day! Choose from more than 100 wines, plus craft beers, spirits and samples from local restaurants! Three levels of tickets, including VIP tables with seating for up to 10. April 18
- University City Rosé Fest – Famous Toastery hosts our wine-themed Sunday Brunch. April 19
Learn more and get your tickets
The five-day University City Wine Fest will take place April 15-19 at the Shoppes at University Place.
- Directions and parking – The Shoppes at University Place are located at North Tryon Street and West W.T. Harris Boulevard. There is plenty of free parking on the JW Clay Boulevard side of the lake. Directions to parking and main event entrance at 8708 JW Clay Blvd. View map
- Ride the LYNX – The JW Clay Blvd LYNX station is just a 5- to 6-minute walk to the Wine Fest action. Directions from the station to Wine Fest.
- Learn more – Visit the Wine Fest website for all of the details.
- Invite your friends and buy your tickets!