401 McCullough Drive offers a rare opportunity: nearly 200,000 sf of office space in Charlotte’s No. 2 employment center within a 10-minute walk of the LYNX light-rail line.
The former Allstate office building is on 32 acres in the University submarket. The 3-story building features a combination of open bullpen and private office configurations, plus an on-site cafeteria and fitness center. Nearby neighbors include IKEA, numerous hotels and the University Research Park.
The LYNX light-rail line will begin service in August 2017 between uptown Charlotte and the 28,000-student UNC Charlotte main campus – just a mile from 401 McCullough. Once light rail service begins, trains will connect to uptown and as far as Pineville often and dependably, since the trains operate on separate tracks unaffected by rush-hour traffic.
By car, uptown is 15 minutes away via North Tryon Street or I-85; the airport, about 20 minutes.
Cushman & Wakefield is the leasing company for 401 McCullough Drive.
- Contacts – Joe Franco, 704-887-3035, email@example.com or David Dorsch, 704-335-4441 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download brochure: 401McCullough
- Location: 401 McCullough Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262
- Size: 196,990 sf
- Acreage: 32
- Parking: 767 spaces with 3.9/1,000 sf ratio (expandable)
- Building interior: Remodeled business centers with continuous raised floor C-Tec panels with high-end interface carpet tiles.
- Security: Two guard posts (lobby and rear dock entry). Nex-Watch security system with 16 cameras. Electronic-card access system on all entrances and interior doors.
- Fire protection: Computer rooms have dry (deluge) sprinkler system. Building fire system houses 1,000 GPM at 75 psi Aurora Model 5-483-15 fire pump.
- Power: Dual electric fields are provided by two utility transformers powered by one utility grid to support continuous 24/7 building operations.
- Fiber: Redundant fiber optics from street to building.
- County: Mecklenburg
- Interstate access: About 1 mile to I-85; 3.5 miles to I-485
- Distance to CLT Airport: About 14 miles
- Sewer / Water: Char-Meck
- Power: Duke Energy
- Gas: Piedmont Natural