Get the latest news on our many road and rail projects on July 31 at Newell Presbyterian Church. Staff from city and state road, rail and transit departments will give updates and answer questions starting at 6 p.m. The meeting will cover projects ranging from I-485’s completion to the addition of a second set of train tracks beside Old Concord Road.
District 4 City Councilman Greg Phipps organized the event. Newell Presbyterian Church is at 1500 Rocky River Road W.
The following projects have been identified for discussion:
- Graham Street Extension
- Double Track Rail project
- City Boulevard Extension
- Rocky River Road West Improvements
- Back Creek Church Road
- University Pointe Boulevard Extension
- I-85 North Bridge
- Orr Road Extension from North Tryon Street to Austin Drive
- More information: Charlotte Observer July 18, 2014